Friday 22 February 2013

Fashion Inspiration.

Hello!
Ugh, I have been so busy with school this week and... oh dear! There's more to come!
However, I wanted to make this small inspiration post, which I don't do often enough.

I had a speech today, a presentation about... fashion! And I am still feeling in the mood so I thought I'd come by from my absence -I have a few goodies that I haven't photographed yet.. oops!- feeling inspired.
I think I never mention confidence but it's not my area of expertise. I wore a bright, electric, cobalt blue hat to school today and felt a little bit out of town but gladly, by the end of the day -after my presentation- I felt good. One should always feel good. 

I hope you had a lovely day and have a great weekend!
XO. 

Tumblr. 




 PS. Random Fandom. Today a new Catching Fire poster of the Tribute's Tour came out. Super excited.

Catching Fire poster.

New Catching Fire poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment