Tuesday 26 February 2013

And the Oscar goes to...

Okay, I know you might be getting this absolutely everywhere but while the memory remains fresh -as well as the topic- I'd like to share my thoughts, rants and absolute love for this year's Academy Awards.

For the first category, Best Dressed of the night. 


1) Jennifer Lawrence.- The falling queen, the girl on fire. I was very happy that she won. 
2Amanda.- I was not a fan of the color of her dress. It looked grayish- pearly, snow white sometimes but she did look stunning, it somehow shows of her beauty.
 3) Charlize.- I am not a fan of the short hair but she... she made the right choices. Simply and perfect.
 4) Kristen- I know she's not as loved but I think she looked great. 
5Jennifer A.  6) Amy Adams.- She has been nominated more than once, I believe. Maybe someday. In the meantime, show off. I liked the bold choices of her and Jennifer, for almost everyone chose flat dresses rather than more proper gowns, I think. 

Second category: Peculiar Choices.
Anne. - Winner of the particular choices. I just wasn't a fan of the whole 'business in the front, party in the back'.  Glad she won, tho. 
I wish I could write more but this is it for girls! 
Do leave your comments below, hope you watched, enjoyed and... see you later! 
XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment