Sunday 13 January 2013

Outside, B.

Hello there! 
I know it was only a few entries ago that I promised to check-in every day. So much for resolutions!
I had an actual entry prepared for today but I'm still trying hard to find a way to clearly reach my audience with that I'm saying. 
So this will have to do.
________________________

¡Hola, hola!
Bien sé que no fue más que hace un par de entradas cuando prometí una entrada todos los días. ¡Y hasta aquí los propósitos!
Tenía una verdadera entrada preparada para hoy pero todavía estoy buscando la manera de alcanzar mi público de forma directa.
Ojalá esto sea suficiente. 


Find it. 
Think outside the box. Stop building up walls to protect yourself because you may never truly find 'you'. Don't listen to 'what if's' echoing in your head, never mind dirty looks.
Try harder. Stop being lazy. Be yourself and true to yourself.

I will try it myself, being a little bit more honest with myself, being the best at what I can and want to be.

I know, cheesy much? Still, I wanted to share a few inspiration for those who find themselves in need.
Have a lovely day and read you later, lovelies!
____________________________________

Piensa fuera de la caja. Deja de levantar muros y paredes que te protejan, podriás nunca encontrar-'te'.
No escuches a los '¿Qué si?' que resuenan en tu cabeza, olvídate de las miradas desagradables.
Has tu mejor esfuerzo.Deja de ser flojo. Se tu mismo y honesto a ti mismo.

Yo lo intentaré, ser un poco más honesta conmigo, ser lo mejor en lo que quiero y puedo.

Lo sé, parece demasiado. De todas formas, quería compartir la inspiración para aquellos que estén en la busqueda.
Buen día a mis queridos lectores.

No comments:

Post a Comment