Sunday 9 December 2012

Photo-a-day Challenge. Day 7.

Hey! I know. I am so sorry. I missed a day! 
I was trying not to and... really, a day isn't so bad. I know. The real meaning of bad is today's picture. Whoops! However, I will try to give you something good for tomorrow when day 8 and 9 are going up. I really did nothing interesting, but at school we had such a beautiful view of sunset. Sadly, nor the quality of the camera, nor the editor helped. There's no way for my picture to actually show you how beautiful it was but then again, I don't think that's so bad...
It makes it special.

My photo ended up looking quite gloomy but there was no point in you seeing the buildings, the important stuff was the 'bright' sunset. I don't know how much it looks alike the other picture from a couple of days back but well... Oh well! 

How was your day? I must say, winter break is finally close! And Christmas. And nothing to do with it, Christmas shopping. Today I went to the movies and watched 'Ruby Sparks.' I liked it a lot even though it reminded me of '500 days of Summer'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment