Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas.


Merry Christmas! I know it's been said before, perhaps too many times but I really do hope you had a great time with your family, friends or who ever you chose to spend it with. What did you do? Would you be so kind to share your Christmas with me?
I wish I had more pictures -or better quality for that matter- to share but... I only have a few pictures and loads of words.I guess that will have to do.
I spend Christmas with my family over at my aunt's house, had a traditional dinner and had some quality family time. That and I had a great opportunity to dress up but even though I did took some pictures, I couldn't find a single one that looked right which leads me to consider getting a new camera or taking classes. Or both.
However, I want to try a 'what I got for Christmas' post but It'll have to wait.

Enjoy what's left of the holidays! Later!


Home made brownies. Of course, Christmas Eve, also known as baking day. They don't look as tasty on the picture as in real life but... oh well. 
A little mexican, skull ornament? Oh yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment